Good body work in Portland OR?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Life happens... hard. I want it fixed. I don’t want 1/2 inch deep bondo, but a pull or patch. Have had really bad luck with trades of any kind - I’m now a makeshift: mechanic; plumber; framer; dry-waller; painter; landscaper - but not a body man.

Anyone recommend someone up here in the NW to fix this right?

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Try PDR (paintless dent repair), a reputable guy. It doesn't look to have a hard crease in it so they might be able to lift the dent to a point where no filler is needed. Respray & be on your way.

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesn't look to have a hard crease in it so they might be able to lift the dent to a point where no filler.

The edge near the tail light is creased, pushes back about 1/8 to 1/4 inch, it’s pushing the brake light out by the same amount. It it weren’t for that I’d go at it myself.

PDR, Jason Plummer? Thanks, I’ll give him a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
That's not a "hard" crease though, I'm betting it can be worked out by a pro. Taillight really isn't held in by much, betting that got ripped out by the sideswipe action. Looks like you or someone scrubbed into you. You not check your blind spot before merging?? ;)

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sunnyside Auto Body, 14721 SE 82nd Drive, Clackamas
My buddy Scott used to do a lot of mechanical side work for them. I've spent a fair amount of time hanging out down there. The guys know their crap and they do a damn fine job. You wouldn't be upset. If you feel like doing name dropping, drop the name Scott Gettling. He's living at my house now anyway.