Gona get some hate but this is sick!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
those are the only parts I like about it rest is crap lol

i used to be die hard ford fan lol. now im nuetral in the whole debate. every brand has a specific body style that i love so i cant hate on it lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
found
on
road
dead

BACKWARDS

driver
retrieved
on
foot

I have personal experience with both of those, so I can say that.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had experience with ford and chevy both. They both have there ups as downs. I've owned more fords then chevys and I'd drive either one any day of the week. Dodge on the other hand I have 2 of in the yard that needs trannys.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i used to be die hard ford fan lol. now im nuetral in the whole debate. every brand has a specific body style that i love so i cant hate on it lol

same here i like ford chevy and dodge and would drive any of them

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
I have had experience with ford and chevy both. They both have there ups as downs. I've owned more fords then chevys and I'd drive either one any day of the week. Dodge on the other hand I have 2 of in the yard that needs trannys.

Same here. Had luck with both and both treated me well. The 3 Chrysler products (2 jeeps and 1 lebaron) are all in the yard.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mind that bodystyle of ferd, a buddy had one. It does look like ford used melted down mt dew bottles for the interior plastic though.

As far as the bed goes, I can fit a fullsize air mattress in the back of the suburban. :headbang:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking about trying this in my truck but more legit way then just throwing the couches in back like photoed ferd.