GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
they bend pretty easy in that spot, mine was like that on the driverside when i got the box for the long box to short conversion, the truck it came from got hit by a plow but i didnt care to use it for a wheeler as i figured it would get other beauty marks on the trails.

i took the 3# hammer to mine and got most out

Yeah i might keep this bed and replace the pannel so I have a spare, but I havnt decided yet

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Yeah i might keep this bed and replace the pannel so I have a spare, but I havnt decided yet

too bad you are so far, there was a guy for like the last year on craigslist trying to get rid of a replacement pass side for $25 and still no takers

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
too bad you are so far, there was a guy for like the last year on craigslist trying to get rid of a replacement pass side for $25 and still no takers

If you hear about it again let me know I have a friend who lives in Wisconsin who comes to visit every winter :)

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well seeing as how i failed at my first attempt. Here is my 2nd shot.

You must be registered for see images attach

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^Love It! and I figure since I kind of finished mine after such a rough turn of events that makes me want to punch a baby i would post a pic and some previous pics of the last 2 weeks or so....

You all know my truck previously..

Soo.. FML

And after a lot of blood sweat and tears I turned her back into a beauty(would have 20s with 35s but i need a down payment for a house! haha)

And heres my actual submission

You must be registered for see images