GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I even miss that truck, I feel like the kid you sold it to is gonna tear that $hit up :(

I mean he takes care of it but not like i did. And thats were he is gonna **** up. He already burnt up the front differantial cause he left the 4wd on one night after mudding and forgot to turn it off. I wanted to slap his ass through the phone wen he told me that. but he said its fixed now and just a lesson learned lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I mean he takes care of it but not like i did. And thats were he is gonna **** up. He already burnt up the front differantial cause he left the 4wd on one night after mudding and forgot to turn it off. I wanted to slap his ass through the phone wen he told me that. but he said its fixed now and just a lesson learned lol

Lol well as long as its taken care of, I still wish you would buy it back though! :(

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score

lol wut?