GMT400.com members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone on this site for being so helpful and friendly! No matter how stupid (to some) the question is (and has been answered a thousand times).. Everyone is willing to give some sort of input on it. Most of us newbies have never seen an air set up let alone know anything about them. To many its old news since its been around for some time now.. Yet you still are willing to lend a hand to others.. Im proud to be a member of GMT400 and hope to always be one :) :handshake:

Thank you!!!
Bill Pendleton

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only stupid question is the question not ask, I would rather ask than sit and not know because I was to proud to ask. I am also glad to be a member here, love the site!

Reaction score
lol... I've been bashed and ignored for "stupid questions" on the other site that i wont mention.. Your quicker to get a negative response their then a helpful one..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes that's the same reason, I don't go on that other site anymore, to much BS, which I know all forums, get some of it, but I had read enough of it.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
everyone has wierd questions that they may not kno or not remember the answers to
thats what were all here for
if each one of us knew it all we wouldnt have this badass site to talk to each other on and show off what we have ,gonna have or gonna do

not sure if ive helped ya any but i have posted on ur stuff but its no problem this is an awesome site with plenty of good ppl. glad to have ya here man

Reaction score
everyone has wierd questions that they may not kno or not remember the answers to
thats what were all here for
if each one of us knew it all we wouldnt have this badass site to talk to each other on and show off what we have ,gonna have or gonna do

not sure if ive helped ya any but i have posted on ur stuff but its no problem this is an awesome site with plenty of good ppl. glad to have ya here man

Yours and everyones opinions have been a very big help on my truck!