Gmt 800 roof lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the 3 piece roof lights brand new from lmc truck. I decided to go a different way i would like to get 50 bucks shipped. It comes with everything you need. I have 2 pics but im not sure if the will go up on here or not. So you can always pm me your email or cell number and i can text u the pics or email them.Yea sorry guys have no idea how to post a pic on here.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
PM me your number and I can post them for you when I get home later today.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey horns, how do you post the pics because I have them on my iphone and i downloaded the snapbucket app which is I guess for the the photobucket, but I have no idea how to even do it lol.

96dragon

Reaction score
In your photobucket account, simply look for the
You must be registered for see images
tags under the pics that you wish to post here on the forum.. From there copy and paste said tags into a reply and post away. Besure to space your tags or they will either not post the pics cause they are too close together, or they will take up too much space in a post needing it to be edited for size content...

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
I hope this worked.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for the small pictures. I just finally got the tap a talk app and i actually downloaded it from the tapatalk. looks like it worked. lol