GMC grill on a chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96liftedchevy

Reaction score
I like the looks of the GMC grills. will a GMC grill fit on my Chevy silverado? my truck is a 96 and i would like to put a 96 gmc grill on it

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes sir! The grille is a direct swap with the exception of the corner lights and possibly the grille to bumper filler piece. Everything else should be a direct swap though!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bumper filler is the same, we swapped a GMC grill onto my friends 95. I think the corner lights are the same as well. The grill came with the corner lights, and we reused his park and headlights....

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I know for sure that the GMC corners are smaller, but if you get the grille off a junkyard truck it may still have them. Definitely get pics when you do the swap, I love those grilles

96liftedchevy

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for everyone's help I love the look of the gmc grills ill post picks when I'm done

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did mine back in 1994. The 1994+ GMC grille shell is the best looking for GMT400. I may change the one on my '96 as well.