GMC Discontinued exhaust manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mile berts

Reaction score
Looking for Breather valve for turbo and exhaust manifold for turbo diesel 6.5L gmc 1995 3500 I love this truck

Attachments

• FA583D9F-3697-45E2-80DA-EFCC01EA6DC4.png
    FA583D9F-3697-45E2-80DA-EFCC01EA6DC4.png
    595.1 KB · Views: 7

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you meaning by breather valve? Manifold good luck on. Might try salvage yards for a good used one.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Got pictures of what you need? I have a 94 Sub 6.5 with a 95 6.5 in it I'm scrapping after it gets stripped to the skeleton.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moderate chance that Dorman has a reproduction Communist exhaust manifold. They sell copies of many different exhaust manifolds for popular applications. I'm told that the Made-In-China manifolds are better than the Made-In-Vietnam manifolds.

They're not made very well, and you'll probably have to have the manifold gasket surface re-machined to get it flat and smooth. They're typically warped out-of-the-box, and the machining they do looks like someone kicked it across a concrete floor a few times. (rough)

I bought a set of Dorman Big-Block Corvette exhaust manifolds from Amazon Warehouse for less than half price. One had a big casting booger in the exhaust port that had to be ground out.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moderate chance that Dorman has a reproduction Communist exhaust manifold.
The only one they make is a left side. I've looked for a right side before and could never find a new one. I'm guessing since the turbo mounts on it no one wants to take on the manufacturing of it.