Giving up on aftermarket lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigV

Reaction score
Bought headlights. Had to struggle to get them in, one the adjusters popped off when I tried to adjust the light. I have it back together now with a bunch of epoxy. Hopefully that gets it installed.

Bought corner lights. Don't fit. Apparently there are two different sizes?

You must be registered for see images attach

Think I'm about ready to buy OEM parts.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Do you have a GMC or Chevy? They are different. My aftermarket corners fit great, and I have the Sonar Euro orange like you have pictured.

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i ran into that problem with my first grille the sols me chevy lamps for a yukon grille so i went back to chevy grille and colormatched the corners

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I had the same problem with my corners! They were too big to work, so I'll end up selling them.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Chevy and gmc are different as well as the 88-93 is different than the 94-98

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yupp^^ what he said, dont forget about the years that the corners were made in... 88-93 wont work in 94-up... i ran in to that problem!

BigV

Reaction score
Ug.

I have a 1999 Chevy Suburban. The style in the picture is what I want but have been unable to find another set. I want amber lenses. Everything else I've found has been clear or smoked amber.

Vendor told me refunds only if they are defective, not if they are the wrong part. So they will go up for sale when I can post there.

Did the turn signal lights (the ones below the headlights) come in different sizes? I'm thinking about these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320956486373?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 The description says they fit, but when I select my suburban it says it does not.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The park lamps (the ones under the headlights) are all the same, the only difference is with the grill shells some are recessed more