Gauge Cluster Face for 454ss?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyK1500

Reaction score
I scored a 454ss cluster off craigslist about 2 months ago for $50 and was wondering if its possible to make a gauge face for it? or go somewhere to have a custom one made? I cant find any for a 110 speedometer anywhere and thought it would be cool to kind of update it a little bit.

If I were to make one what would be the best materials to use and how to go about putting it all together? I've thought about using the translucent binder separators and try printing on it but I think they may be a little small and dont know how well it would work out.

Or route two of having one custom made for it. Have any ideas on where I could go to get one made up for me? Im not wanting to spend an outrageous price on it though. And I already have an idea on Im wanting for it, and dont really wanna stray to far from it.

This is something Im not going to be able to get done right away because Im currently stationed in North Carolina and am limited on what I can get done, and my truck and gauge cluster are in Iowa.

the cluster:
You must be registered for see images attach

what im wanting to do:
You must be registered for see images attach