92-94 454SS Cluster - Mexico/Canada option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got it in today, took it apart for cleaning and lubrication of the ODO/Trip gears. Tested it and works great! A few IP bulbs are burnt out, looking locally for replacement.
Woo! Definitely a rare item. Super low miles and appears to be in great shape, too. No faded needles.

Richard

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Woo! Definitely a rare item. Super low miles and appears to be in great shape, too.
It is pretty good, but definitely still a 30 year old piece of plastic. Miles are whatever was set after I reassembled the cluster, I took it down to individual parts for cleaning and inspection.

did you get a good price or did you have to pay a small fortune for it?
More than I think I wanted to pay, but not into the thousands.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
yes I saw that he pm'd me when I asked him what he paid. he told me that there is a guy in california that has a stash of these I do not know if they are all nos or not. maybe on day I might be able to get one for 400-500 I am just going to keep dreaming
Yeah, they are all NOS. Mine came in the original anti static bag with a GM label on it.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I think I paid $225-$250 for mine in really nice condition, 14 years ago............ ugh. Let it go with my '94 C2500LD when I sold it. Along with my 20" Centerline smoothies. Fat chance getting either of those, ever again!

EDIT.. just ran across a 1991 454SS cluster for sale. Only problem is, it's still encased in a 1991 454SS project missing the engine. Has been somewhat repaired from a front end crash, has a salvage title, and also has a split bench in place of the original buckets. I don't think any were offered that way but not sure. It looks like it was a legit 454SS, haven't bothered asking them for the VIN though as they want $7K for a beat POS missing the engine, grille, bumper, original wheels... :( UGH. I'd love to save this truck but UGH

Richard

Last edited: