Future truck build ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maldred

Reaction score
I have a 1991 Chevrolet K1500(in my profile pic). TBI 350 small block bored .030 over. 700R4 transmission(reman). Only mods are a Kenwood deck w/full 4 speaker and 10in subwoofer sound system, 80 amp alternator was swapped out for an OEM 105, 18in rims, LED halos for the headlights w/LED taillights. Probably has an inch or two of lift, but I really haven't bothered to check. Since I'm a college student at the moment, I don't have much money to throw at a custom build right now. I started this thread to get some ideas for some powerful builds that could be feasible in the future, keeping in mind that I'm attending college for automotive repair and will likey be doing the work myself. I will say right now that I am partial to the idea of including a supercharger and the motor was rebuilt back in February of 2015 as a group project in the auto program I'm in.
Incase anyone want's to know, this is the Supercharger I'd probably go with if I stayed basically stock: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wnd-6500-1

Last edited: