Fuel line from motor to filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I tried to change my fuel filter on my 1994 k1500 ecsb, somehow the nut that goes into the filter on the engine side stripped out, so what now? Is it one piece from the throttle body down to where the filter is? Can I get that from a parts place?

Sent from the Sierra Club

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
The line turns into rubber under the drivers seat more or less, then goes back into metal near the trans.

pretty sure its all one piece though, not sure where to get it.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Mine was rusted out to **** and i couldnt find it anywere so i just made a fitting to the throttle body and to the filter and used complete rubber line. flared the pipe out of the fittings and used high pressure hose clamps. works like a charm!

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
, I'm screwed then, I'll have to try the parts place here or go to the tractor place one town over, I'm surprised no where had them

Sent from the Sierra Club

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Yea. just use the line that is on there (special flare and o-ring into TBI and filter) and flare it like this on both ends. out of the filter and out of the tbi.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then just fit the hose over and a hose clamp and yer good to go