FS/FT Hidden Hitch reciever for Roll pan equipped trucksl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hefftone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck had a roll pan, which was beat to snot, which I cut off.

So today I bought a rear bumper, and it looks like the Hidden Hitch has to go!!! FUDGE!

Will trade straight up for the regular kind of hitch reciever that works with stock bumper.

I'm in Dallas, Ga

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm i got two different styles of stock hitches that I would love to trade one of them for this kinda far away tho.

hefftone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are you at? I think shipping would be pricey because its so damn heavy, but it not completely out of the question.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Central Illinois. Yea im not sure what shipping would cost..... prolly less then gas tho haha

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm about 10 hour drive, I have a hitch I would trade you but the gas even for half that trip would be more than a new hitch. sucks so bad a deal like this can't come up closer

99tahoe5.7

Reaction score
I have the factory hitch that I removed when I installed my roll pan. I will meet you somewhere near Carrollton If you want to trade. that would be about halfway from me in Al.

thanks,

jerry