Front Brake Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biohazzard

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Girls have a question. I have a 92 c1500, 2wd, short bed, 5 liter(used to be), front disc. I bought a item off ebay drilled n slotted rotors. The inner race is different than my original rotor. Seller says these are the ones. The outside bearing fits and the seals fit NOT the inner bearing???

Also are my ABS rear wheel or front?

Thank you

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I think he sent you HD brakes, hopefully someone with more 2wd experience than i have will chime in.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Some 1500's got HD brakes, which I believe changed the size of the spindles and bearings. Other 1500's got standard brakes. So he may have sent you the "correct" part for A 1500, just not your 1500.

Pampo'sTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I understand there are two bearing sizes that came on these trucks. IF the first don't work try taking them to your local parts house have them pull the 2 that come up in the computer and compare lol. That's what I'd do.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
From what I understand there are two bearing sizes that came on these trucks. IF the first don't work try taking them to your local parts house have them pull the 2 that come up in the computer and compare lol. That's what I'd do.

Correct, all this is how I can use lift spindles for a 400 on my C10 and get it all working together with five lugs, but I have it all bookmarked on my home PC.