Frito's 98 ECSB Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I'm almost positive that its the fuel pump, but if I find out otherwise, I know the pump is on its way out and since I don't own my own fleet maintainance service anymore, I don't have the tools or facilities to pull the bed off when it goes out.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Well, goin down the interstate on the way home from work around 1am, had the truck at 70, then next thing I know it starts running like **** and slows down to 40mph. I get it home and was able to get it back to work at 7am, but I figured might as well go ahead and cut my fuel pump access panel in case I have to do a roadside/parking lot repair.
You must be registered for see images attach

While I don't really know for sure why its running bad, I know the pumps in these trucks are oalways on borrowed time. Gonna take my buddy P2 up on his offer to help me figure out what's wrong with it next time he has time. Damn if this was a Freightliner, id already been able to have it fixed :nono::banghead:

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Well damned if Santa didn't show up today!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

So I swung by the shop earlier and went ahead and swapped the fuel pumps and wound up with a good normal running truck again, thanks to Rock Auto.com!! I will definitely be a regular customer from now on!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
glad you got it running good again Tim

Sent from my static android