Fresh Yukon Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Very clean!!! And the GM badges add that little something to break up the white.

What year impala has the brushed aluminum ones? All the ones I grab from the yards are chromed plastic.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks I try and keep it clean and simple. My moms is an 06 impala ltz, hers are chrome outter and brushed inner. I like them better. Cause Im trying to eliminate chrome on the truck.

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
WOw thats a hell of a compliment lol. I Picked this truck up in Florida a few years ago as a daily. yeah im the crazy Canadian that buys southern trucks to drive in the snow and salt. But its gone a little far for me now lol, was only supposed to be minor mods and work on my sierra and now here we are lol. But thank you I try and keep all my rides clean. I would trade my yukon and sierra for your crew lol. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Hey Matt, Yukon looks awesome with the roof rack delete and blacked out trim. What did you use to black out the trim? I have a black crew for you!!:)

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Hey Rob thanks. Call the house sometime to chat or throw me a text. The trim was blacked out with plasti dip. Once I start my new job maybe ill buy that crew off you lol.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is RGV rio gand? lol I always saw that never knew what it meant. That hoe is looking clean! What mods do you all have on it? I may be getting a maroon 97 obs truck. Want to do a few touches to it!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
RGV.. RIO GRANDE VALLEY is what it stands for Gopedxr. And sorry droppedasachild would never get rid of my crew cab unless i really had to. lol. But great job on the yukon. Whats next?