Fresh Yukon Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Heres some Pics I took today before the storm came through. Truck was clean so I needed some updated pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks great! I really like the blacked out GMC emblem on the grille, not sure I've ever seen that before. Seen lots of people do it with the bowties but never on the GMC grille.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Your trucks are always so clean!!!! I hope mine looks half as good once I get it dropped.

Adam

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, The Emblem is just quickly rattle canned hammer finish dark grey, I figured is was nicer then the eye sore red that didnt match the truck. Shes not perfect, she just a driver. Something to play with and drive daily, its gunna be fun in the snow lol.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm just sitting here waiting for all the truck guys to come in like "OMG, I want a 4-door now!!!"

lol.

How much drop is that and what kit did you use? How does it ride? I don't know if I want to go that low, but I am thinking I want to drop it a little bit.

Also, how do you keep those rear pillars looking so nice and glossy? Did you paint them or use some kind of product on them?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
3.5ish" front 2" DJM Spindles and 1 whole Coil Cut off 2500 heavy duty 454 big block coils and 4" back, 2" Beltech Shackles and 2" Hangers with Beltech Street Performance shocks on Good Year Eagle RS-A Police 235/55/17's all around for now, until I can order larger rears, they are on 17x7 & 17x8 Ridler wheels. The Wheels and Tires were FREE so no complaints. I and sitting at 27.5" front fender measurements and 28.5" rear. The Air dam from the center sits 5" front the ground. It rides pretty good, alittle soft for my liking but for now it works, id like to get firmer shocks later on. The rear pillars are just factory lol, I have used different products on them before but thats just au nautrel lol.