fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
and no u dont need relay for whatever they tell u so dont buy it cause i damn sure didnt i was like hell nah lol and fix the drl my self real simple and easy

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
does anyone got the 4 headlight mod i wanna do that to mines but dont how can i get pics and info on how please

Red Bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't remember where I got my valance. Pershing? LMC? Anyways, the 'no-hole' one was about $16.00, with tow hook holes, $16.00. But the fog light valance was something like $50.00! WTF?
I've seen the fog lights, with brackets on ebay. Those come with a replaceable bulb. You can get the lights at Wal-mart, Tractor Supply, etc., but without the proper brackets, & they do not have replaceable bulbs. At least the ones that I've found are a sealed unit. They come with 55watts.
I'd say, buy the ebay ones with the right brackets, because you can upgrade those to HID's, & a no-hole valance. One of us with the factory fogs could send you the measurements for the openings when your ready & cut them out yourself.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Red Bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sew low, mind if I take you up on that offer?
I'm a tightwad and I to bought the solid air dam to nstall
Fact.fog lights. I need the cut out measurements for the holes
To be cut out. When I bought the lights, couldn't afford the air dam that I needed
So I settled for the one on my 97 silverado.
Any pics or measurements would be great! Thx
By the way not sure witch truck of yours I like best, they are both top notch in my book!

Mike