Fog light options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That will look good on there with your gmc grille, it will really change the look's of it.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
wow, I think I need to take a little road trip to Texas to snag a bumper. :evillol: Where did you get that? Only issue is I want chrome. I might change my mind later, but IMO, bumpers on trucks should be chrome.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow, I think I need to take a little road trip to Texas to snag a bumper. :evillol: Where did you get that? Only issue is I want chrome. I might change my mind later, but IMO, bumpers on trucks should be chrome.

I'm just not a fan of chrome at all. I love a nice, clean monochrome look. I got the bumper from Mark, one of the owners of FSC. He had it laying around and all I had to do was make a roadtrip down to see him and bring it home with me. I believe that he originally got it from Custom Classic. Mark changed his mind on the fog light layout from this bumper, so he had another one made and had no use for this one. It has some lights in it, as you can see, but they're a lot smaller than the holes and look a little odd in there. I think they're 3" holes, so I need to find a good set of lights to fill them up better.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's what I used to have. I mounted them to the license plate bracket. Worked well for a long time until some ******* swiped the front of my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Which made my truck look like this after I had to get a new grill
attachment.php

And that is kind of why I have the bull bar now, and will switch to a custom steel bumper in the future. No more chance of someone getting away from this.
attachment.php

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so the diesel bumper is the one i need to find then? i think that would be my best option cause i honestly think i'll break them off if there mounted to low. but i do really like gregs set up...greg where did you get the bull bar? and how much was it if you don't mind me askin?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine on JCWhitney and it was on sale for $60. I'll try and find the link to where it was so cheap. I think it was off Minimeh's first build thread on FSC

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach