Fog light options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now i have my hid's i need a good opinion on what i should do for fogs. i had some underneath with holes cut out on my wind skirt thing. but i ended up breaking them off on a snowbank. any one got and ideas or pics of there set ups? i was thinking maybe on the bumper? let me know what you guys think

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
deffiently don't have the room thats why i was thinking of mounting them on the bumper. i need to get something to off set those hid's though thats for sure. it looks good but i think it will look even better with fogs

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Greg has his mounted towards the middle, but I think they're on his grille guard. You could PM him, if he doesn't respond to this thread. I would love to put mine in the bumper, but cutting and welding a nice new bumper makes me nervous. If I do that, though, I would probably french in the license plate.

Anyways, back on topic, I'd go with in the bumper, very nice, factory look to it. Just keep it clean, and it'll look good.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea well i'd love to do that. maybe see if i can find that bumper they put on 3/4 tons and z71 tahoes? the ones with the ports already in it. i think that might be a hard find. but i do like how greg has his i was thinking about getting a bull bar too

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I would vote for in the bumper, either a diesel bumper or another custom bumper with 4in. round light's.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I could afford to get my front bumper painted and find some good fog lights to put in it.

You must be registered for see images attach