flywheel cover help!!!! Anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I still have one off a '96 2wd 4L60e. if that'll work for you let me know.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I still have one off a '96 2wd 4L60e. if that'll work for you let me know.

That's the one I need man. BAD! I don't want nothin flyin up in there anytime soon haha

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm out of town today but I'll check when I get home. Message me if you don't hear back by Friday. I'm kinda busy and I might forget to check

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I'm out of town today but I'll check when I get home. Message me if you don't hear back by Friday. I'm kinda busy and I might forget to check

Alright I'll do that. Apprechiate it.
Happy Thanksgiving

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hell my 66impala hasnt had a cover for 15years now.lol its spinning fast enough that nothing should hurt it.
PS i lost mine while having motor torn apart and after i put in the new motor i could never find one that fit... the few i could find always rubbed somewhere so i just left it off.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well I don't want to put it through mud without it