flex a lite dual cooling fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had these for about 7 years, put new motors and blades on about a year ago. They work great just need the money since I'm unemployed. 300obo plus shipping.can't figure out how to post pics from phone so text for pics. 602-359-5231. I live in surprise. I also have a another fan setup, same thing just new motors but no blades and missing temp sensor for it. This one for 200obo.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the flex a lite part number for this setup up? An the part number for the blades?

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The complete setup was a universal duramax setup. The other was the same but the motors went bad so I ordered motors for our truck. Those are 30093. Let me research the rest and I'll post later.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fans are part # 280. Still looking for blades . But complete setup has bigger motors in it. Let me call flex a lite in the morning.

Last edited:

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK I found fan blades and temp sender. Both is 115 from summit so for incomplete set I'll take 140 for it. So for 270 you get a $700 fan setup.plus shipping if your out of town. If local I might be able to meet half way since I need money to go to the meet on the 14th.