Fine day on the beach.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green95Hoe

Rollin in tha big hoe
Reaction score
Couldn't use my beach permit until this weekend due to endangered birds laying eggs on the shore. Finally got to play in the sand like a little kid again. This time with LSX power. My lady sits proud up front. Yessah.

You must be registered for see images

Green95Hoe

Rollin in tha big hoe
Reaction score
Nauset Beach in Orleans. Thanks guys. The lift is a stretched Cepek Stage 2 on top of a BL.
She goes great out on the sand. Most times the 4wd isn't even necessary.
There is a fair amount of gear they require you to have while out here in case a recovery is needed, hence the almost full size spare on the roof.
I also toss the winch in the front hitch in case I get to play hero.
We are going to roll out there tonite after it gets dark and see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Also just put the NFabs on a couple days ago. They look so much better than I thought they were going to.
Its kind of pressing me to do some sort of a chrome delete and color match type of look. Especially after seeing JollyGreens matching of a diesel bumper.

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice looking rig you have there! Just out of curiosity, what kind of permit do you have to have to ride the beaches out there?