Finally Found One LQ4 + 4L80E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone doing this swap and using Lextech's AC kit, The belt number he lists may not fit 100%. Mine was about 3/4" too long. I ended up getting a Gates # K061058. Fits perfect for my accessory layout.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I am loving my swap. It hauls ass and goes fast. I do have an issue with the Bank 1 Sensors 1 & 2 due to the oversized exhaust and the fact that the tops of the headers are not sealed properly because of the o2 bungs that Schoenfeld put so close to the ends of the collectors. But I am thinking of goes speed density anyways so I can eliminate them and fix the exhaust leak.

Up next is a limited slip rear end. Maybe it will help with the snow or I will just park the truck and drive the lil corolla hoopty for the winter. I cant even keep the "tire" from spinning when it is wet out. I cant even imagine what it will be like in the snow.

I cant wait to do another LS swap. May even do a carbed version on the next one. Juat trying to locate another motor and use my 5.0 vortec as a core for the new one.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
A couple of stickers I made this morning while bored at work for the ext cab windows.

You must be registered for see images attach