Faulty Tail Lights = Good Excuse For LEDs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I seriously want to cut their thumbs off. It's bothered me to the point that I've had either odd dreams about me finding them. What gets me is I had both of my brand new bumpers layin in the bed of my truck. They left them alone. Who doesn't steal 2 brand new bumpers??

The only thing I could think of is that he just wanted them for his own truck. Just a opportunist, not a professional. I wouldn't really know though. Around here they just take the whole truck and send it to Mexico.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He has ranch hands. I have my eyes on a few suspects. Only time will tell

Wait... you saw the guy? Or at least his truck? Did you get plates or anything? Lol you should steal them back and leave him a note.

Edit: And of course by "note" I mean a brick through his window.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No but there's a specific truck I've had my eyes on. He's smart enough not to put them in yet, I've rode around at different times and if he has them, he hasn't put them in. If he's smart enough, he won't put them in until he's long gone from here

What makes you think it was him then?

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had 2 brand new bumpers just laying there and they left them. My only conclusion is he had ranch hands. Also I seem the guy in person at the bar and he acted real sketchy around me. I'm pretty sure he's seen me working on it.

I don't know man, that sounds like quite a stretch to me. Don't do anything until you have more evidence.

Maybe he was on foot or bike or whatever and couldn't transport the bumpers, or maybe he didn't want them. He could have color matched ones too. Or another vehicle all together and just stole them for his friend.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not. I'm just gonna write it off as a loss. I came to that conclusion already. I honestly hope I don't see him with them. For one id hate to go to jail if they weren't my taillights and two I'm the bigger person in the situation. Yea I'm mad about it and id like to cause them a lot of "issues" but at the end of the day, it's not worth a set of lights. I'll just buy more and be done with it. You make very good points my friend. I appreciate the feedback man

Yeah, I agree about being the better man. If this was an ongoing thing it would be different, but it's just not worth a set of lights. My dad's work trucks kept getting winches and other things stolen off of them by local bums. Now they just tack weld one or two of the bolts and so far nothing tacked down has been stolen. You might not want to tack in your tail lights, but maybe use star head bolts or something.

Edit: Lol I just noticed we drive the same truck. 98 GMC, ECSB, Green/tan, Z71. I'll have a 9.5 soon (hopefully) too.

Last edited: