Faulty Tail Lights = Good Excuse For LEDs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My driver's side rear turn signal (the middle bulb) keeps going out and taking the circuit board with it. Water must be getting in the housing somehow because every time it rains, I am without my left rear blinker. Every single time I pop it open it's the middle bulb that fried and disfigured it's socket. I'm getting real sick of dealing with it, so I think it's time for LED tail lights. I'd also like to improve on the pathetic excuse for a reverse light that came stock.

I came across this image but I have no idea who makes these lights. I've looked around but it's hard to find plain red ones like this. I don't want black/smoke, chrome, or anything that looks like it came off a robot, I just want some clean looking red tails. Can anyone ID these lights or suggest similar alternatives?

You must be registered for see images

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Those look like Anzo's... badbowtie98 just got a set that I like a lot better though. I'll try to find the link

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fleabay Specials. $100. Havent done me wrong yet. I love them. Need pics?

That or a link, or a link to a pic would be great!

Those look like Anzo's... badbowtie98 just got a set that I like a lot better though. I'll try to find the link

I just looked at the Anzo website, they have three that look really similar.

"G2 red/clear" SKU 311004

"red/clear" SKU 311057

"red new version" SKU 311079

I'm pretty sure the G2s are the ones in the OP, and I like those the best of what I see, but I'm wondering if the other two look darker by design or because of camera/lighting differences. Does anyone here have them on their truck and can say how close the pics are to the real thing?

Edit: Holy **** Anzos are expensive! :Insane:
Maybe I will be going with Ebay.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If you look at my pic, they are slightly smoked.