FastOrange's: 2000 K2500 CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should find a junkyard where they don't care lol I usually like to go to the ones down here the stuff is cheap real cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Got a toolbox for under hood. Truck came factory with nothing. Had a factory rubber plug for stud hole that goes through inner fender.

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You should find a junkyard where they don't care lol I usually like to go to the ones down here the stuff is cheap real cheap

We only have 2 yards here. My friend even owns the one. They don't like taking the plastic off cause then the column isn't complete. And most of them are stolen so the plastic is screwed anyways!
Right on. I've needed the same pieces in the past and they gave them to me for free

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hey that's pretty cool where's u get one? Lol

Came factory on some trucks, mostly 1/2ton, most 3/4ton up have another batterey tray

I have never seen another truck with nothing there from the factory, just another weird thing about the options on this truck!

These boxes are nice to have to have an emergency litre of oil and some basic tools!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Came factory on some trucks, mostly 1/2ton, most 3/4ton up have another batterey tray

I have never seen another truck with nothing there from the factory, just another weird thing about the options on this truck!

These boxes are nice to have to have an emergency litre of oil and some basic tools!
Really? I see them all the time with nothing