FastOrange's: 2000 K2500 CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I think I'm going to stick with the stock windows till I find some clean power doors with blue panels. These things are way too bulky lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

NOS steering column plastics to replace my old broken ones!

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Make sure you post up lots of photos on that power window install. I've been thinking about doing this for a while...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Make sure you post up lots of photos on that power window install. I've been thinking about doing this for a while...
Ended up selling the kit. Too much hassle. Plus the thoughts of those Chinese motors trying to roll down a frozen window in Canada started to scare me. Kinda have to wonder when they want you to put a cap over the old spline that you can unscrew without removing the door panel to use the tool they give you to roll down the windows manually WHEN the motors die.

Whole thing just seemed like a waste of time lol

I am thinking of getting a 2 door kit and putting it in my 78. Hide the switches under the dash and modify the stock window handles to cover the hole, it's strictly a summer truck

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Honestly installing OEM power windows and locks is pretty straight forward. The harness is entirely separate from the rest of the truck. Hardest part would be taking the dash down to pull one / install one.
That's my plan, waiting for local wreckers to get a truck in that I can get it all from!

Honestly, having just power locks is quite handy, glad I have that at the very least!!

EDIT: would you have to know if I may already have the power window plugs? Since I have power locks only?