FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
ahh ok then well I wasn't sure since it wasn't the same brand but good info man

Sent from my static android

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah mine was older and cheaper lol, I guess they just got wise to guys like me that would just ground that circuit out lol

daltons200x

Reaction score
alright thanks.. yea i found that wire but i just grounded it like bow was saying and it was a nogo. ill dig back into it and see what i can find cuz i got an 8hr drive every other weekend and its just nice to have it going almost like backround noise so i dont go insane listenin to a straightpiped 6.5 lol

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
alright thanks.. yea i found that wire but i just grounded it like bow was saying and it was a nogo. ill dig back into it and see what i can find cuz i got an 8hr drive every other weekend and its just nice to have it going almost like backround noise so i dont go insane listenin to a straightpiped 6.5 lol

that doesnt work on these decks, if the deck sees ground from the point it turns on, it wont let it play, i had to use a relay, hooked up the remote turn on wire (ut turns on 1-3 secs AFTER the deck comes on) and the green parking brake wire and TWO grounds to it, works great, here is instructions.

http://www.preludeonline.com/f31/diy-pioneer-avhp4100dvd-e-brake-bypass-relay-253472/

i bought a relay that came with a plug and pigtail, for alot cleaner install.

this is Prolly the info your looking for

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i used a bypass module on my alpines. always worked perfect! just keep the remote in hand so you can switch to another input if a cop pulls behind ya ;)

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
update.

-235/75R15 Studded Winter tires on 15x6 pre-88 Steelies, Trim rings and 60's Pontiac Poverty caps
-Sold the DVD deck, did have a use for all that fancy , took deck out of '94, Sony xPlod

sorry they are blurry, my dog dropped my camera and ed it.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
studded FTW ;) i love my studded tires. but i only have them in the rear and well ive done afew to many burn out/ donutes with them and my passenger rear is missing quite a few studs now. LMFAO i only have the rear winter tires tho fronts are just stock. i never have a problem turning its getting the truck moving with a slight inclide thats dam near imposible with a 2wd.LOL
ill be putting mine on pretty soon. we aint quite iced yet down here in US ;) and they kinda noisy click clacken driving in dry weather!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ordering 4" Canuck Motorsports Spindles on next thursday!!

Also, installed 88-89 Sealed Beam Lights, love them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Passed by the dump today, and there was a set of 265/70R17 Procomp M/T's there, pretty bald but I figured I would grab them, gonna see if I can get Cragar Soft 8's in 17" 5x5.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk