FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Good to hear. Can't wait to see it gloss black. I've seen it on a few crew cabs but never an EC.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Update, so i traded some old bucket seats and a TBI intake and Distrbutor for a Pioneer Avic-D3, Double Din, NAV Deck, ended up not wanting to butcher the truck just for a double din, so i traded it straight scross for a Pioneer AVH-5700DVD Single DIN, Flip out screen. installing it tomorrow.

Also added my Hella 500 Black Magic's off my old 1989 stepside.

You must be registered for see images

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you dont need a plug. get out your color codes and start wiring lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
you dont need a plug. get out your color codes and start wiring lol

i would, but i dont like hacking my stuff up, found a plug, also bypassed the parking brake so i can watch DVD's while driving.

daltons200x

Reaction score
how do you go about bypassing the video saftey? i have a flip up pioneer is my truck too but i got it used and figured out all the wireing except that. even in park the damn thing wont let me mess with the video

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
how do you go about bypassing the video saftey? i have a flip up pioneer is my truck too but i got it used and figured out all the wireing except that. even in park the damn thing wont let me mess with the video

there's a wire in there that is marked parking brake it's a ground your supposed to make it ground when the parking brake id on but if you hook it into a ground it should work... at least that how my flip out Jensen worked

Sent from my static android

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
there's a wire in there that is marked parking brake it's a ground your supposed to make it ground when the parking brake id on but if you hook it into a ground it should work... at least that how my flip out Jensen worked

Sent from my static android
that doesnt work on these decks, if the deck sees ground from the point it turns on, it wont let it play, i had to use a relay, hooked up the remote turn on wire (ut turns on 1-3 secs AFTER the deck comes on) and the green parking brake wire and TWO grounds to it, works great, here is instructions.

http://www.preludeonline.com/f31/diy-pioneer-avhp4100dvd-e-brake-bypass-relay-253472/

i bought a relay that came with a plug and pigtail, for alot cleaner install.