FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I vote red lol but I'm biased
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
im wondering if it would be too much red? seeing how the truck itself is red? im more leaning towards black, with 88-98 Caps and NO trimrings, i really miss this stage in my 94 with no rings.

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
so, went to the wreckers today, looked through the steel wheels, and what do you know, TWO 15x6! Rally's!!!!!, BN Code, the real deal, super rare, search around and no one has really seen them, i had 1 before and sold it for $125, best part, i only paid $40 for BOTH!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
what.... 125 per rim. hell i see those from time to time at my yard. why the hell they so much. they only like 1inch thinner.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
what.... 125 per rim. hell i see those from time to time at my yard. why the hell they so much. they only like 1inch thinner.

super hard to find, some guy bought it off of me cause he was doing a full resto on his van, wanted the proper wheels. the 6.5"s are easy to find.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah I never run trim rings on painted steel rims

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Talked to my buddy from the wreckers tonight, he has 3 Sport/454SS wheels that are the painted kind, thinking of getting them and plasti dipping one of mine and the 3 i get from him, for winter.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
there ya go. of course you could always bust out some chrome spray paint as well ;) ya only need 2 right :) just keep the painted ones on one side and chrome on the other! or just painted silver. silver actually looks like dusty chrome from 5-10ft away. ;) hell i myself was removing some painted wheels off this truck and when i got to the last wheel to break all the lug nuts loose THEN i noticed... o hell these are painted.LOL so i left them.
at least thats what i would do.