FastOrange: Stage 2 (Transmission)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am the biggest fan of this truck, I love the way it looked with the 20" wheels on it. The steel rims make any truck look ghetto, like you ran out of money at the end of at the end of a project and found whatever was kicking around for rims. Thats just my opinion though, if you like em, rock em hard.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
A different color for the rims for sure. Maybe some hotrod trim rings. I never cared for those particular 20's you had.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i personally think it looks better on the new rims over the 20s it just looks clean...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
that ones kinda uncommon but I would have ditched the lockup crap for sure. it might hep save ya a tad bit of gas but I'm pretty sure I heard they were weaker then the stock th350's.

You get the torque converter with it?

This trans SHOULD be "Heavy Duty" because it was behind a diesel. and yes i did.

Also, Lockup wont be used, i just wont hook up the switch.

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
A different color for the rims for sure. Maybe some hotrod trim rings. I never cared for those particular 20's you had.

I hated my 20's, Im looking for some stock rings, it needs them for sure.

Thinking about painting them silver? this was just temp for the car show tomorrow.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i personally think it looks better on the new rims over the 20s it just looks clean...

Clean, :lol:, my twentys were stained, pitted and 1 of 4 tires a different size and the back tires bald.

And they would never shine up, i hated the look of them.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I hated my 20's, Im looking for some stock rings, it needs them for sure.

Thinking about painting them silver? this was just temp for the car show tomorrow.

I'll bet it rides a lot better too.

Silver or gunmetal grey. Astrovan trim rings are thinner, and make the wheels look deeper. Hotrod trim rings actually sit in from the wheel lip, (recessed) exposing the bead of the wheel. for a different look.

Last edited:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean, :lol:, my twentys were stained, pitted and 1 of 4 tires a different size and the back tires bald.

And they would never shine up, i hated the look of them.

your 20s just arent a style that really goes with the style of truck (to me atleast) and i think you should leave them black