Fabtech 2x4 4" lift spindles and complete Fabtech 6" lift kit!......2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Are these 1500 spindles?

Adam
I Hate small phones & fat fingers

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
yes sir.... 1500 and 2500 ld 6lug 2wd!!!!

will work with stock lower and upper control arms but will need extended brake lines to work.

btw did you get the cab lights yet? haven't heard from ya....

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Yes I did.showed up on Monday haven't been on much since. Thank you very much.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really really hate to do this but buyer beware with this guy. I still have no parts, no tracking info an no contact from this guy since 4/1. He hasn't answered pm's, emails or the Paypal dispute. Just fyi....

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Actually I will post this here too. Just so it's not like some secret.

Hey I spoke with him again this morning. Apparently he has been on a job out of town for 2 weeks. Now he is back and has no access to Internet. He is waiting on the cable company to come it and fix it.

He ran into a snag on the uppers they were missing the metal tube in the bushings so he had to get some. Then also he needed to get some supplies to get the brake lines made for you.

He said everything was sent out on wed day before yesterday. Also he said he is sorry for the lack of com and there is a brand new set of upper and lower MOOG ball joints included in the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Is there any tracking info you can get?

He had already told me that the bushings needed replacing, so I had contacted fabtech, got a part number an we already have new bushings for the arms here waiting on these parts. I believe they came with new sleeves but I don't remember right now.

I really hated to call him out like this but I didn't know anything else to do.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Is there any tracking info you can get?

He had already told me that the bushings needed replacing, so I had contacted fabtech, got a part number an we already have new bushings for the arms here waiting on these parts. I believe they came with new sleeves but I don't remember right now.

I really hated to call him out like this but I didn't know anything else to do.

I understand I most likely would have done the same. I will see if he has a tracking number for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro