Fabtech 2x4 4" lift spindles and complete Fabtech 6" lift kit!......2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Complete Fabtech 6 inch lift kit includes Upper a arms lift spindles and coils...SOLD

and a separate set of fabtech lift spindles. $150

No extended brake lines...I can make then at my shop for $30 a piece if you need them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in the arms, springs an spindle setup. Is it for the wider rotors? $30/each for front lines or both?

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Interested in the arms, springs an spindle setup. Is it for the wider rotors? $30/each for front lines or both?

ok, both sets of spindles are made for the 91-99 larger rotors and calipers and the extended brake lines are $30 each from my buddy's shop. I don't make a dime on those but I go there often and wouldn't mind purchasing a set for someone.

Forgot to mention one of the a arms is missing both bushings I might have them around but both a-arms should have them replaced.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a part number for the bushings?

We are looking at having to change the brakes anyways so that's no big deal. I didn't think anyone made lift spindles for the narrower brakes but just wanted to check.