F-body automatic swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted this..? Ive searched the forums but I didnt find anything on an automatic I just think the a center shifter would b a sweet mod 4 street trucks...

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
U r correct sir... Its just changing from column 2 floor shifter... Im not 2 in2 stick bcuz I have a butt load of traffic in the morning...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Get a B&M Unimatic, easy to install...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oooooooohhhhh..! So its more of a hardware and linkage issue..? ****, this mite b easier than I thought... Do u have n e more pix of ur setup or sum1 elses..?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
oooooooohhhhh..! So its more of a hardware and linkage issue..? ****, this mite b easier than I thought... Do u have n e more pix of ur setup or sum1 elses..?
i can take some pictures, Basically, it involves cutting a hole in the floor, bolting up shifter and hooking up shift cable and linkage to trans, easy to read instructions and was about $150.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice but FML that just means Im gonna have 2 come up with a new center console as Im rollin wit a nbs Center...