Extneded Brake Lines for C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Im putting on a spindle lift on my Dually later this week, and I need to get some steel braided extended brake lines..... the problem im running into is, the places ive searched want $150-$160 for them!!! while 1/2 ton lines are 60$

Is there a cheaper site? is there a kit thats cheaper and I can make my own?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
apparently im a frugal idiot, cheapest ive seen is $125. I was thinking $60 tops.

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This looks like one of those "if you wanna play, you gotta pay" situations.

Seems like a lot for brake lines to me, too, but maybe that's just the way it is.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This looks like one of those "if you wanna play, you gotta pay" situations.

Seems like a lot for brake lines to me, too, but maybe that's just the way it is.
If you want to get a deal on them wait till I order a set. Almost guaranteed they will go on sale the next day. That has become a joke in my group of friends.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cant wait, or I definitely would.

learning real quick, it aint cheap owning a dually... I gotta buy tires this week too.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
If you want to get a deal on them wait till I order a set. Almost guaranteed they will go on sale the next day. That has become a joke in my group of friends.

That is sooooo very true. I feel that way all the time. I bought a nice AC1900 router recently, the next day, it was $40 cheaper. Bought some new seals for my doors, next day, on sale.... Amazon is the king of doing that.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is sooooo very true. I feel that way all the time. I bought a nice AC1900 router recently, the next day, it was $40 cheaper. Bought some new seals for my doors, next day, on sale.... Amazon is the king of doing that.
Another example is when I buy gas. About a month ago I was going to buy gas and it went up 36 cents a gallon within 10 minutes after I checked the price on GasBuddy.com. Just another day in "Happyville"

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My braided lines for my half ton were $109. $125 isn't a bad price either

1999gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I put my lift on I got mine from Summit Racing. I'm pretty sure they were pro comp steel braided brake lines and it was the front 2 and the rear one and I think they were $110

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
yea I called summit, they had nothing. it was tricky tracking them down at $125.