experienced advice requested for overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BigCarrot

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should really change the title of your thread. If you don't want/or prepared to listen to experienced advice, why ask? You know what you are doing so good luck

gibsonfarmsmo

Reaction score
You should really change the title of your thread. If you don't want/or prepared to listen to experienced advice, why ask? You know what you are doing so good luck
I wasn't trying to insult you and I hope you didn't take it that way. there is a lot I don't know about these particular engines and I have received some great advise that I am appreciative of. There has been many cams discussed in this thread. When you tell me that two cams that I selected aren't worthy of being in a truck, I just wondered why you thought that. I gave my reason, and then you didn't give a reason and claim that I'm not listening to you....

I, as most people, use forums to gather information before I make an investment. I don't want to gather parts to find out that I made a $200+ mistake in selecting a camshaft. If I'm making a mistake, let me know. But give me a reason.....