Escalde/Denali fender flare holes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
how is everyone filling them in? no body shop i've talked to is interested in welding them up

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you were close by, I'd say bring them by and would weld them up for you. I weld stuff like that all the time.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
draggin95 - hmm...wonder how bad they'd get beat up in shipping? thanks for the offer

i've got a firend coming in from FL next weekend who welds for a living, hopefully he'll be able to handle them

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine were welded. Why won't any bodyshops in your area touch them? It's not like it's a huge deal.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same thing around here, they have fit if it's anything other than stock, I got a qoute one time, before I could weld, to shave my tailgate handle and shave 4 stake pocket holes they wanted $1500.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I'm just spoiled. The shop that did my truck pretty much won't take any full custom jobs, but if you want some simple holes welded up or a tailgate handle shaved, he'll do it.