Escalade LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I searched and searched for LED tail lights that illuminate the whole entire tail light (except the reverse light) I cannot find one...:crazy:

Is there no such thing? theres plenty of LED tail lights on ebay but they dont light up the whole tail light, what the hell is that reflector piece up top of most of these tail lights? for just looks? why couldn't one manufacturer put some LED's up top.:33:

I was driving behind an escalade yesterday and im loooking at those tailights thinking "I want those tailights!" but I cant find them for our years.:banghead:

the shape doesent look too far off, has anyone atempted to do a clean Install?

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The reflector is required to meet U.S. motor vehicle safety standards. Most of the ones used in the aftermarket LED lights do look pretty corny, to be sure, but it's easier/cheaper for them than to mold it into the lens like OEM lenses have.

Richard

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
As far as who to go to for drop in LEDs MOBS has turned over the forum distribution to myself for the USA and Chris (darkrider) for Canada. The reflector is required by law. They have to have a non illuminated reflector somewhere on the back of the vehicle. As far as a full led tail lamp I have a set I got off of eBay for $100 on my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ebay they look just like yours but it looks like yours came tinted

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I hate jacking threads but yours look like the the whole area around the reverse is clear. Mine is a deep red with clear just where the illumination is. The whole edge of the housing is deep red. And yes mine are very very lightly tinted. That's what I loved about them. I just wish they were brighter.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score

Im looking for something like this. that shape is not too far off from OBS tail lights

Im wondering if I can take the guts out of that one and incorporate it into the guts of an OBS tailight.

that sounds way too easy.

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Im looking for something like this.

Wont find anything like that for an OBS those tail lights I posted are the next best thing if you have an suv we have led 3rd brake lights from the factory

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk