escalade front clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Not an escalade clip. Not trying to nitpick, but if you look at RAGMC's truck, or 1badgmc's truck, they have the caddy grille. The chrome lip around the top is bigger, looks like a denali clip to me. And that detail makes a big difference to me, because it really looks good on their trucks.

I never really understod the obsession with those clips. I've seen a few trucks I like with them, maybe 4 or 5, but otherwise, I think they just look goofy. The front end lines are too rounded to match the rest of the truck for my taste. Headlight shape, hood, grille, bumper, just too much rounded on the front, and then a mostly straight bodystyle at the back. Especially because I'm guessing $800 is a great deal, and there's so many other and better things I think you could do with that money. Just my opinion though.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey thats ok thanks for the correction! If I'm wrong I appreciate it. and yea I agree with you, alot of the reason I love this body style is because of the front end, when people start swapping things around from other vehicles it never quite looks right. But there are always a few exceptions.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
hey thats ok thanks for the correction! If I'm wrong I appreciate it. and yea I agree with you, alot of the reason I love this body style is because of the front end, when people start swapping things around from other vehicles it never quite looks right. But there are always a few exceptions.

Well, you just copied what the guy said in his post, so I think it's his fault. lol.

seems like you find a lot of people on CL that don't know what they're talking about. For months, the same person has posted "Rear Side Glass for Tahoe/Suburban" What he's selling is the tinted glass on the side of the truck at the very back, and that glass is different length for tahoes and suburbans.......hahaha. some people.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha yea i hear ya there. its amazing that they sell the stuff, i almost feel bad for the people who buy what they thought was a certain thing, then it turns out not to be, just because of a lack of knowing what they needed for sure.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The only difference between the 99-00 denali/escalade front clip is the grille itself. Everything else is the same. Unless you know that difference it's easy to confuse the two from just a quick glance.

When I got my front clip I made certain I found a Denali grille because I don't like the chrome ring that is fatter at the top on the escalade grilles.