EGR Block Off Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if yours is 93 and tbi then NO, those are not right.

try ebay, some of the lt1 and such seemed to be exactly right to make them work.

vortecs are completey different as well.

I made an ld carb'd egr plate work on mine, elongated the moutning holes, got it to line up and it just barely works, enough to cover everything.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Just make one. I honestly did mine with a hand saw, a file, and a drill because I was too lazy to walk down to my shop to make one on the CNC.

Edit: Picture

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit 2: On the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
What does this help I have vortec any benefits?

In my opinion, it really doesn't help. A functional EGR valve shuts off under WOT so it isn't "hurting" performance. Reports are varied on mileage, but more than half the comments I see on message boards say that it hurts. EGR delete was something we did in the 70's and 80's when smog controls were primitive and we were trying anything to free up a couple of horsepower. I'd say that making sure yours is clean and properly working would be the best thing you could do.

Of course, this is an opinion thing and everybody has one.