EFILive Group Buy interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to since I ran across it last week, looks to be pretty good so far.

thanks, I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve it so let me know. (I've also implemented some anti-spam stuff recently, so if you have any trouble registering, please PM me so I can look into it.)

V2 will basically support all gas trucks 98+, it will also support any 96+ GMT400 that has done the 411 pcm swap. (I'm working on a write up article on my site for that as well, which should be up sometime soon for those interested in it)

here is a list of all gas vehicles it will support:
http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=147&Itemid=146

the diesels are listed earlier in this thread

and here are the transmission controllers it will support (note, earlier vehicles like the blackbox vortecs, and 411 PCM trucks all have the transmission controller implemented into the PCM, so those are all supported as well, these ones are newer vehicles which have separate TCM's):
http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149&Itemid=148

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we've got a good amount of people set up for the buy, we still need a couple more if anyone is interested. PM me for pricing and such. the list of who's setup for it is in the link on the first post here.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so we have enough people to submit the batch order. We're collecting payments now, so if anyone is interested and ready we can still get you set up for the group buy, but you need to let me know ASAP.

if you're interested but want to wait for a little bit, I'm working on getting setup as a reseller for EFILive so we'll have more group buys in the future as well. or you can contact me and we might be able to work something out.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would love to have one, but it's just a little out of my budget right now, maybe in the future though.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to have one, but it's just a little out of my budget right now, maybe in the future though.

no worries, let me know if you're interested in the future and I can probably get you a deal on it.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hopfully with any luck we will soon be moving to a 98 so i might be interested in it then