EBC brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have these on your truck? are they worth the money? what pads are you using? Thanks.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put the EBC Z36 on my 06 and replaced rotors at same time, they bite good and not near as bad with brake dust as the last set. No squeaks, squeals, rattles. That's about as much as I can say, I don't tow or live in the mountains . Put them on about a month ago.

Iowan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put the EBC Z36 on my 06 and replaced rotors at same time, they bite good and not near as bad with brake dust as the last set. No squeaks, squeals, rattles. That's about as much as I can say, I don't tow or live in the mountains . Put them on about a month ago.
I live in Iowa and its pretty flat. What pads did you use?

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EBC Z36 black pads, this is on my 06.
And over the years on the 98 I have tried different pads and rotors of advertised high quality and none of them seem to help the dreaded spongy peddle, some just a little better than others for messy dust and bite. I would never waste money on drilled or slotted rotors again. The 98 keeping them adjusted up makes them as good as they are going to be without mod's, and knock on wood, I don't seem to have a problem running over people so I have just learned to live with the sponge.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EBC Z36 black pads, this is on my 06.
And over the years on the 98 I have tried different pads and rotors of advertised high quality and none of them seem to help the dreaded spongy peddle, some just a little better than others for messy dust and bite. I would never waste money on drilled or slotted rotors again. The 98 keeping them adjusted up makes them as good as they are going to be without mod's, and knock on wood, I don't seem to have a problem running over people so I have just learned to live with the sponge.
I've never had a problem running over people with my burban. The s10 doesn't have as much ground clearance though, so sometimes they get stuck...

Iowan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never had a problem running over people with my burban. The s10 doesn't have as much ground clearance though, so sometimes they get stuck...
Try this the plate should help to slide up and over.
You must be registered for see images attach