ebay corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got some new lights finally and the corner lights that came with the package deal don't align very good at all. but the turns do and the headlights do fit pretty well.
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those corners are for a Chevy grill that's your problem with them....

The rest looks good though

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agh really didnt think it would matter whoops guess ill sell the corners and get some gmc ones. and thanks

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seal the headlights before they start to leak I took mine to the car wash and they leaked even just with rain so I pulled the two top long screws and put clear silicone around them they don't leak now.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seal the headlights before they start to leak I took mine to the car wash and they leaked even just with rain so I pulled the two top long screws and put clear silicone around them they don't leak now.

yeah have read to do that on another thread, i think it was you that said to do it so i did. they looked to be sealed pretty good but just in case i sealed them some more.

and it kinda sucks finding out the hard way

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would trade you for my stock GMC ones, but I don't think you're looking for the stock ones. Sorry.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would trade you for my stock GMC ones, but I don't think you're looking for the stock ones. Sorry.

yeah im not thanks tho. ill just order some different ones and sell the ones i have to one of my buddy's.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'd be interested in those corners. I just picked up another grill for my Chevy to color match. Just so that I can swap the grills when I feel like it! Having the corners already installed in the color-matched grill would make the swap plug & play. PM me, if your buddy doesn't want them. Thanks!