Dynomax 54020 intermediate pipe SPEC HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all does anyone have this intermediate pipe on their truck? It's meant for a 96-99 5.7L

I know it's 2.5inch pipe but I'm looking for the spec at the end of the pipe what the center to center distance is.

Dynomax 54020

You must be registered for see images attach

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
I don't know about that one, but what are you running ahead of that? If it's stock, you have about 1 9/16" id pipes in the bends of the original y pipe.

You must be registered for see images attach

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure I made this post clear enough for what I'm looking for I appreciate the response though. Here's a photo of a Flowmaster muffler with some measurement specs.

I'm looking for the center to center distance of that Dynomax pipe at the end with the H-pipe. So if it happenes to be 5" like the Flowmaster it will bolt right up.

You must be registered for see images

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
I realized my comment wasn't going to answer your question, but I was making it in case you were thinking about adding that pipe as a performance part. It alone wasn't going to fix a restrictive exhaust since the stock y pipe is so restrictive

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realized my comment wasn't going to answer your question, but I was making it in case you were thinking about adding that pipe as a performance part. It alone wasn't going to fix a restrictive exhaust since the stock y pipe is so restrictive

No not looking to add it as a performance part, mainly for the bolt on purpose.