Dumb questions only smart people ask them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gee I didn't even know you had to be here for 6 months before you could post in the "Lounge" :biggrin:

Me, either....probably a more recent rule, I'd guess.

That got changed around the same time as the most recent site update, so not too long ago.

Six months of membership and 100 posts required for "Full Access" member status, which includes the ability to post threads in the Classifieds and access to all subforums. At least I think "The Lounge" is full access members only, I'm actually not entirely sure...

@Tommy1234 Do you see a section called "The Lounge" near the bottom on the main page?

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
You too, huh? :anitoof:

I dreaded taking that test so bad that I put it off for almost a year. Still not sure why. When I finally went and did it I finished in half the allowed time and scored in the top 3% IIRC.
I placed so high that I broke the record in Wisconsin. NOT
I took most of the time being worried (I left the keys and left my friends Blazer unlocked, I'm such a great friend aren't I?), looking at the clock, and thinking of what I could've done that day. Spent the next hour rushing the test, I think I placed in the top 25% or so. I bet I couldve placed so high that I broke the record in WI if I took the keys inside, locked the Blazer's doors, stopped wondering if my Canadian expedition to Cornwall, ON was going to happen (It did), and not being rushed to finish.