Dual 2.5" Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pay Federal, State, and City taxes. Then I pay my property taxes (because you don't own property, you lease it from the state), then I pay sale's tax, use tax, registrations... It never ends... and they always want more.
My in laws pay a fire tax where they live. If you don't pay it, the firemen "may" be busy if you need them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMFAO, that sounds like the Mafia...
They also have a yearly car tax which is an additional fee to registration just to park a vehicle in your drive. As far as Mafia, it's the east coast so it wouldn't surprise me.

rcb1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to have to look into an exhaust shop. That's a good price I'd think. If I can get it done for close to that, I would.

rcb1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also have a yearly car tax which is an additional fee to registration just to park a vehicle in your drive. As far as Mafia, it's the east coast so it wouldn't surprise me.

No offense to anyone who lives in a place like that, but it makes me glad I don't live there.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to take it back to fix a weld that didnt seal off a pipe, but other than that i love it!
Its 2.5" from cats to muffler, dual in dual out Jones Full Boar Maxflow muffler, going out to 4" tips.
You must be registered for see images

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
I pay Federal, State, and City taxes. Then I pay my property taxes (because you don't own property, you lease it from the state), then I pay sale's tax, use tax, registrations... It never ends... and they always want more.

So you can't sell your property? We have property tax too. It's based on the value of the property. But I own it, I can sell it tomorrow if I want to.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
So you can't sell your property? We have property tax too. It's based on the value of the property. But I own it, I can sell it tomorrow if I want to.

If you don't pay the tax, the municipality is taking it, and everything attached to it, by force if needed. So I'd so no, I don't own it, I lease it, in perpetuity.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Had to take it back to fix a weld that didnt seal off a pipe, but other than that i love it!
Its 2.5" from cats to muffler, dual in dual out Jones Full Boar Maxflow muffler, going out to 4" tips.

I wish my Suburban was as slick as yours :bawl:
Got a sound clip?