Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'll maybe take the front wheels off today or tomorrow and see if I can beat some clearance into them, maybe.
Use a piece of tubing or a baseball bat,use the small end and work up till you get your desired clearence. Put it in between the tire and fender then roll the truck. It will roll that inner lip up nice and smoothly. I wonder if the rear fender wells are lower than the front on these trucks. You say your rear is an inch lower but the rockers look parallel to the road.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Use a piece of tubing or a baseball bat,use the small end and work up till you get your desired clearence. Put it in between the tire and fender then roll the truck. It will roll that inner lip up nice and smoothly. I wonder if the rear fender wells are lower than the front on these trucks. You say your rear is an inch lower but the rockers look parallel to the road.
The plan for tomorrow is if the boy can find his bat we are going to try and roll them up. Seems fairly straightforward.
It does sit a LOT better now without all the crap in the bed. Like I said, gained an 1-5/8" and it made all the difference in the world. And putting a 4ft level on the bedrails confirms it now is sitting nose down instead of squatting like a puppy taking a poop! Lol
There may be something to your theory about the fender wells. I wish I would have measured before I did this. Oh well.
But for now I'm happy it's sitting better, and will only get better with some milage.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't do much today. Boy couldn't find his baseball bat, so I'll have to track one down to roll the fender. I have a bunch of hammers that could do it, but that seems a little caveman esq, and it would involve me having to jack it up and take the wheels off. And probably getting covered dirt and crap, and I'm not into that today.
I did roll it out on the driveway to put the boys piece of **** motorcycle behind the truck, so woman can just drive it out to go get it aligned.

I also adjusted the gear indicator, it's been off a bit for a while (years!!! Lol) but I am aware of what gear I'm shifting into, woman...... probably not. So to save myself some grief, I took the less than 5min to adjust it. Seriously, lit a smoke, grabbed a screwdriver, adjusted it, put the screwdriver back, and sat down and finished the smoke.
You must be registered for see images attach

For those who have this style and don't know. You pop the panel off below the column, slide the little doohickey with the wire attached back and forth to line it up. Put panel back on. That easy.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!
Woman takes my truck in for alignment today. Just talked to her and she asked if they called me, I said no, what's going on.
Apparently I didn't take all the knockouts out, I swear I did, I was happy 2 of the 4 basically popped right out, and the other 2, not so much.
Anyway my truck is still there, they will try and work on it between other jobs, they didn't have time to get it done today, went in at 3, close at 5.
So she told them it HAD to stay inside, I asked her if it was, she didn't know if they kept it in or not.
So the boy is going there in a bit to check.
FML....

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stressful, next time come to fort Sask Tirecraft they will take care of ya.
These guys have been good to me too before, just a messed up situation. I swear I got all 4 out, apparently not. Late day appointment, that THEY made, and a lack of communication.
Boy just said he didn't see it outside.
If it was me, I would have looked into the bay doors, but that's what having a brain gets me. Lol

If I drove it to the Fort, I would have probably needed 2 new tires!!! Lol
It's a 5min drive to where it went/is.

Hopefully it will all be good tomorrow. Just gonna have nightmares tonight about truck being stolen!!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And to add to today's hilarity.
Buddy in town texts me something like "hey, you still not used a lowrider yet? You hit that curb pretty hard at (local gas station)!!!!"

I asked him if he was f'n with me, he says no, do I want hi lm to turn around and grab my airdam???

Then 30 seconds later, woman texts me to let me know she's at the tire shop.

I ask if she f'd my truck up.
She responds "yep, sure did"
WTF!?!?!?!?

I ask if her and buddy are just messing with me, she says he's just messing with you and she thought I was just being an ass!!

So ya....been a day!!! Lol

l1lartur0

Reaction score
And to add to today's hilarity.
Buddy in town texts me something like "hey, you still not used a lowrider yet? You hit that curb pretty hard at (local gas station)!!!!"

I asked him if he was f'n with me, he says no, do I want hi lm to turn around and grab my airdam???

Then 30 seconds later, woman texts me to let me know she's at the tire shop.

I ask if she f'd my truck up.
She responds "yep, sure did"
WTF!?!?!?!?

I ask if her and buddy are just messing with me, she says he's just messing with you and she thought I was just being an ass!!

So ya....been a day!!! Lol
Geez. Hope tomorrow is a better one for ya!