driverside tail light circuit board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im looking for a working left side taillight board if anyone is trying to sell at a reasonable price.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
let me check tomorrow I think I have my used one laying around from when I got my truck and replaced them I think it was the passenger side that was bad so I'll check. out tomorrow and let you know..... however just so you know they are only like 35 bucks a pair at AutoZone

Sent from my static android

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really at autozone? i might have to check that out, but if the one you have is still in working condition i would still consider buying.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yea they are pretty cheap at AutoZone they are even in the "help" section so they are easy to get I can't seem to find my old one so that might be your best option.... sorry I couldn't help if I could find it id just give it to ya but no such luck

Sent from my static android

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bought the Dorman set of 2 at the Zone 3 days ago....29.99 plus tax...works great. Hope this helps.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
You can even buy just one side if you want. My Passenger side keeps going out on me for some reason.